Areas of Expertise
- Certified Senior Fitness Instructor with the Canadian Centre for Activity and Aging from Western University
- Post Graduate Certificate in Recreation and Leisure for Older Adults from Conestoga College
- Bonefit trained with Osteoporosis Canada
- Urban Poling Nordic Walking Instructor Certification
- WaterART Aqua Fitness Instructor Certification
- WaterART Arthritis Instructor Certification
- Certificate in Montessori-Based Dementia Programming from McMaster University
- Certificate of Completion – Chair Yoga
- Motivational Speaker and Writer
As a Certified Senior Fitness Instructor, Certified Nordic Pole Walker; Osteoporosis Canada Bone Fit Trained, motivator and infuser of fun, Nancy delivers exciting fitness program for older adults. Nancy leads various land and aqua fitness classes in Guelph and Guelph-Eramosa.
What are people saying about Nancy?
“I have been attending Nancy’s exercise classes at RDAPC (Marden) for the past two years and quite enjoy them. Nancy is an excellent instructor with a good sense of humour and conducts the classes in a manner that involves everyone, regardless of their age or fitness levels. I know that my fitness level has certainly improved over this time-frame, with thanks to Nancy’s great coaching attributes and instructional techniques. I highly recommend her classes for anyone who would simply like to ‘feel better and increase their energy level.’ Ted G.