Fall 2018 classes coming! G.E.T Fit with Nancy
You get a little bit of everything with Nancy. A fun 50 minutes with all the components of a healthy exercise routine. Nancy’s classes are great stress-relievers and the perfect way to burn off calories! Work at your own pace with feel-good exercises to enhance your health and well-being. Come move to the groove; have fun and be fit!
THE BENEFITS OF BONE FITNESS
Come and enjoy an active training program for health and exercise with Bonefit™. Nancy is a BoneFit™ trained exercise professional through Osteoporosis Canada. Great music helps us work through exercises and activities that will improve balance, strength, endurance and posture.
Monday 6:30-7:20 September 24 – December 3 no class October 8
Monday 6:30-7:20 January 7 – March 18 no class February 18
Chair yoga is one of the gentlest forms of yoga – a unique yoga style that adapts yoga positions and poses through creative use of a chair. Poses are done seated on the chair or the chair is used for support during standing and balance poses. Come join us for a safe, gentle and effective class to stretch and strengthen your body.
Monday 7:30-8:20 September 24 – December 3 no class October 8
Monday 7:30-8:20 January 7 – March 18 no class February 18
Areas of Expertise
- Certified Senior Fitness Instructor with the Canadian Centre for Activity and Aging from Western University
- Post Graduate Certificate in Recreation and Leisure for Older Adults from Conestoga College
- Bonefit trained with Osteoporosis Canada
- Urban Poling Nordic Walking Instructor Certification
- WaterART Aqua Fitness Instructor Certification
- WaterART Arthritis Instructor Certification
- Certificate in Montessori-Based Dementia Programming from McMaster University
- Certificate of Completion – Chair Yoga
- Motivational Speaker and Writer
As a Certified Senior Fitness Instructor, Certified Nordic Pole Walker; Osteoporosis Canada Bone Fit Trained, motivator and infuser of fun, Nancy delivers exciting fitness program for older adults. Nancy leads various land and aqua fitness classes in Guelph and Guelph-Eramosa.
What are people saying about Nancy?
“I have been attending Nancy’s exercise classes at RDAPC (Marden) for the past two years and quite enjoy them. Nancy is an excellent instructor with a good sense of humour and conducts the classes in a manner that involves everyone, regardless of their age or fitness levels. I know that my fitness level has certainly improved over this time-frame, with thanks to Nancy’s great coaching attributes and instructional techniques. I highly recommend her classes for anyone who would simply like to ‘feel better and increase their energy level.’ Ted G.