Fall 2018 classes coming! G.E.T Fit with Nancy
You get a little bit of everything with Nancy. A fun 50 minutes with all the components of a healthy exercise routine. Nancy’s classes are great stress-relievers and the perfect way to burn off calories! Work at your own pace with feel-good exercises to enhance your health and well-being. Come move to the groove; have fun and be fit!
THE BENEFITS OF BONE FITNESS
Come and enjoy an active training program for health and exercise with Bonefit™. Nancy is a BoneFit™ trained exercise professional through Osteoporosis Canada. Great music helps us work through exercises and activities that will improve balance, strength, endurance and posture.
Monday 6:30-7:20 September 24 – December 3 no class October 8
Monday 6:30-7:20 January 7 – March 18 no class February 18
Chair yoga is one of the gentlest forms of yoga – a unique yoga style that adapts yoga positions and poses through creative use of a chair. Poses are done seated on the chair or the chair is used for support during standing and balance poses. Come join us for a safe, gentle and effective class to stretch and strengthen your body.
Monday 7:30-8:20 September 24 – December 3 no class October 8
Monday 7:30-8:20 January 7 – March 18 no class February 18
Areas of Expertise
- Certified Senior Fitness Instructor with the Canadian Centre for Activity and Aging from Western University
- Post Graduate Certificate in Recreation and Leisure for Older Adults from Conestoga College
- Bonefit trained with Osteoporosis Canada
- Urban Poling Nordic Walking Instructor Certification
- WaterART Aqua Fitness Instructor Certification
- WaterART Arthritis Instructor Certification
- Certificate in Montessori-Based Dementia Programming from McMaster University
- Certificate of Completion – Chair Yoga
- Motivational Speaker and Writer
As a Certified Senior Fitness Instructor, Certified Nordic Pole Walker; Osteoporosis Canada Bone Fit Trained, motivator and infuser of fun, Nancy delivers exciting fitness program for older adults. Nancy leads various land and aqua fitness classes in Guelph and Guelph-Eramosa.
What are people saying about Nancy?
I have been attending Nancy’s exercise classes at RDAPC (Marden) for the past two years and quite enjoy them. Nancy is an excellent instructor with a good sense of humour and conducts the classes in a manner that involves everyone, regardless of their age or fitness levels. I know that my fitness level has certainly improved over this time-frame, with thanks to Nancy’s great coaching attributes and instructional techniques. I highly recommend her classes for anyone who would simply like to ‘feel better and increase their energy level.Ted G.